Friday 7 September 2012

Project "Hand-made croco clutch bag"                                         

Here's a hand-made croco clutch bag, after a special request by my friend Eleftheria, who saw it in Wendy's lookbook (http://www.wendyslookbook.com/2011/11/happy-friday-prada-sweater-dress-homemade-clutch/) and adored it instantly. And there's no bigger chalenge for me than the question "can you make it?". And they know it and this how they manipulate me...



So, all it takes is a few centimeters of fake croco leather, a magnetic bag clasp and a sewing machine. I also put some grey lining in the inside to make it look more elegant. I had to break three needles before I realise that there is a special tool that is attached to the needle to prevent smooth cloth from sticking onto the plastic surfaces of the sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment